3.3.10

Love your fish.



I was at the York bookstore, flipping through an art magazine. Page after page I thought to myself "I can do this, this isn't hard". But then I realized, how can I do this, if I don't actually start doing it?

All I do is sketch and doodle and that has to change. So thus, this is the beginning of me actually doing it. I'm actually gonna make things!

The worst part about it, is that upon finishing this painting, my dad comes up to me and goes "You really should be in illustration." Thanks Dad, I've known that for a while now.


tea stain, gouache and pencil crayon on 20x13 double thick illustration board.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean Aleks! That whole post, I know exactly what you mean.

    I love your art. This is sweet. Keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete