2.6.09

The First.

Being the indicisive person that I am, I have yet to decide what exactly Im going to use this blog for. I know several people who have one and use it for varying purposes such as documenting their artwork, shamelessly ranting away their opinions and emo-ing over heartbreak (not that that's a bad thing).  My Livejournal (aha) started off as a place where my 14 year old self pined over hot boys and ranted about the pains of growing up. Granted, over the years not much has changed in the context of what I write there, but I feel like perhaps I need to move on to a more mature medium to post what goes through my mind...perhaps move onto something more organized...perhaps not. I think I will just let this blog speak for itself. Anything and everything goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment